Grifols 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, in Fleboflex®
0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for fluid and electrolyte replenishment in a Fleboflex® plastic container for intravenous administration.
Fleboflex® – Grifols most known and used plastic container
- Fleboflex® is a flexible container free of PVC, plasticizers, adhesives and latex.
- The Fleboflex® container consists of a polypropylene multilayer film. Polypropylene is a highly compatible material. It is used for the preparation of intravenous mixtures with drugs that have shown their incompatibility with other plastics.
- Fleboflex® is totally collapsible, lightweight and transparent.
- The Fleboflex® container meets the Class VI U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) testing for plastic containers. These tests confirm the biological safety of the container system.
Fleboflex® benefits and features:
With a transparent overwrap to allow visual inspection with peelable opening system.
- Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is indicated as a source of water and electrolytes.
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is also indicated for use as a priming solution in hemodialysis procedures.
|50 mL||0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 50 mL||76297-001-11||115/case|
|100 mL||0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 100 mL||76297-001-21||70/case|
|250 mL||0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 250 mL||76297-001-31||28/case|
|500 mL||0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 500 mL||76297-001-01||20/case|
|1000 mL||0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 1000 mL||76297-001-41||10/case|
Exposure of pharmaceutical products to heat should be minimized. Avoid excessive heat. It is recommended the product be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Store unit in moisture barrier overwrap. Brief exposure up to 40°C (104°F) does not adversely affect the product.