NovaVive Immunocidin® (canine) 2.5mL
Immunocidin, mycobacterium cell wall fraction (MCWF) immunostimulant, is USDA-approved for the intratumoral treatment of mixed mammary tumor and mammary adenocarcinoma in dogs.
Although Immunocidin is administered by intratumoral injection, the response is generalized and untreated sites frequently undergo regression as well.
Why use Immunocidin?
- It has a high tumor-free survival rate
- It is well-tolerated by dogs, including older animals
- It provides a treatment option for dogs that are poor surgical risks
- It minimizes the side effects associated with chemotherapeutic treatments
- It may be used safely in-clinic with no risk to clinic personnel
- It is an economical treatment option for your clients
- It has an excellent safety profile
Immunocidin is available in a 2.5mL vial. Sold by the case.