NovaVive Immunocidin® Equine 5mL
Immunocidin Equine, mycobacterium cell wall fraction (MCWF) immunostimulant, is approved by the USDA for the treatment of sarcoid tumors in horses.
Although Immunocidin Equine is administered by intratumoral injection, the response is generalized and untreated sites frequently undergo regression as well.
Why use Immunocidin Equine?
- It has a high post-treatment tumor-free survival rate
- It is well-tolerated by horses, including older animals
- It has minimal side effects
- It is an economical treatment option
- It has an excellent safety profile
Immunocidin Equine is available in a 5mL vial. Sold by the case.
Download the product brochure.